HONORS TRIG. I REMEMBERED THAT OMFG.
Reblogged from the WOAH blog..
He was a French Mathematician famous for De Moivre’s formula.
Kaya his De Moivre is also known as Uniform Distribution of Death, one of the most useful assumption in the Actuarial Field. :) MABUHAY ANG MGA ACTUARIES! :D
what you need:
- a small glass of rubbing alcohol or vodka
- 10 strips of newspaper (bigger than your nails)
- LIGHT nailpolish. white, clear, light pink, etc. anything LIGHT
now do this:
- dip your nails in the alcohol for a while so the whole nail is wet
- press a strip of the newspaper on your nail and hold firmly for 30 seconds. do NOT move the strip, keep it firm
- go over with a clear coat so it’ll last
No. Not for me. ;)
Sample ng Windows XP view ko nun. hehe (sorry kung blurred.. malamig kasi nun dyan :D)
August 29, 2011, 12:24pm Comments
Have you ever stopped to wonder where the image was taken, or who took it? In fact, the image is so crisp you might have assumed it wasn’t real at all.
The man behind the camera is American photographer Charles O’Rear. Don’t let his name fool you into thinking that the photo was in fact taken in Ireland. Bliss, as it turns out, is in California. In Sonoma County to be exact.
Click through for the rest of the story. It’s a quick read.
Kaya pala I had a feeling then na mala-Windows XP yung view ko noon when we’re on a roadtrip at Cali. :)
August 29, 2011, 12:22pm Comments